1. Experience and proven success.
Richard's model and approach holds up in the real world. In the
athletic world, he is a peak mental performance consultant to:
- World champion athletes;
- Olympic medallists;
- Aspiring professional athletes;
- National teams; and
- Sport academies.
His methods are continuously tested and improved to meet the challenges
athletes face. Over time, his approach has evolved into a model
he describes as "… a universal
for enhanced performance and fulfillment, particularly
relevant to a wide range of occupations and organizations."
2. Completely custom-built programs.
Richard ALWAYS customizes his training and presentation to fit your
specific needs. His main goal is to help the athlete become mentally
tougher and learn to sustain their optimal level of performance
under pressure. Richard's athletes learn how to:
- Perform better under pressure;
- Play to strengths and grow from weaknesses;
- Take full ownership of your own development;
- Control emotions in a positive and effective manner;
- Increase your level of self-confidence;
- Increase you ability to self-motivate;
- Control your attitude;
- Increase your level of self-discipline;
- Visualize to understand better and learn faster; and
- Improve your overall perspective in all aspects of life.
3. You take full ownership of your development.
Richard coaches athletes by using his InnerWarrior
, a unique and highly effective thinking sequence
that leads athlete to be systematically purposeful. Purposeful athletes
invest maximal focus and energy into every action they perform.
As a result, these athletes become clear on how they must think
and behave to achieve their goal. This enhanced clarity and the
ownership they acquire mentally leads to more efficient and effective
physical improvement in performance.
4. You will become more mature in sport and life.
Richard always links the peak mental performance techniques and
skills he coaches to other aspects of the athlete's life. As a result,
Richard's clients become more mature as people, as well as more
effective as athletes.
Learn how Richard's techniques have strengthened accomplished world
class athletes Jeff Pain
skeleton silver medallist) and Helen
(World Cup bobsleigh gold medallist).